Josey Jr World Barrel Race
Come run for $10,000 Added at the Josey Reunion! The Josey Reunion is open to any barrel racer that has attended a Josey Clinic. No matter if the clinic was 5 days ago or 50 years ago, once you attend one clinic you are eligible for life!
- All contestants must check in before their first run. Check in will be held in the trophy room startign Thursday May 11th at 9:00am - 6:00 pm and Friday May 12th at 9:00 am until the 100th horse runs.
- All horses must have a current coggins. Out of state horses must have a 30 day health certificate.
- The deadline to get your name on the event t-shirt is May 2nd at 12:00 pm. Shirts are only guaranteed through pre order on event registration for $30 (tax included).
- The Josey Ranch offers several scholarships to high school junior, high school seniors, and full time college students. Applications are due 12:00 pm Saturday May 13th.
4D Barrel Race
- Early entry deadline is May 2nd to be in in the first draw. (Entries will remain open until the 100th horse runs May 12th.)
- Frist draw will be published May 8th.
- Exhibitions are Wednesday may 10th from 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm and Thursday May 11th from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm for $5.00 each.
- The barrel race will be run in a 4D format with two long go's and one clean slate short go. Each contestant may run in both long go's for a chance to qualify for the short go. The top 20 of each D of both long go's will qualify for the clean slate short go.
Activities During Race
- Fish Fry Friday night at approximately 5:30 pm.
- Saturday May 12th we will have a live auction in the afternoon approximately 1:00-2:00 followed by a calf scramble for all children 12 and under.
- The Rope N Run competition will be Saturday night open to contestants and non contestants. $50 per team limited to three entries per person.
- We will have various vendors set up behind the bleachers and in the covered arena.
2023 Josey Jr World
Come run for $10,000 Added at the Josey Jr World! The Jr World is open to any barrel racer 20 years old or younger and is one of the longest running youth barrel races in the country.